We have structured icPurple, Inc. as an independent expenditure Super-PAC precisely because we want to be transparent. Unlike other organizations that use structures like 501(c)4 to obscure the sources and uses of their funding, we want you to know who is helping us to do the things we do, where it is going and who we are supporting. In order to make it as easy and simple as possible for you to see, we have included links or PDF files of all the major filings at the Federal Election Commission (FEC) as well as at the corresponding governmental bodies at the state and county levels. PACs tend to get a bad rap but, icPurple is here to show that an independent expenditure Super-PAC can be transparent and forthcoming. We are here to support Independent candidates who are dedicated to a better America and we will show you everything we do along the way.
Federal Election Commission
Links to individual documents:
- Statement of Organization - April 25, 2012 – Our original filing, filed as “Independent Leaders, Inc.”
- First amendment to Statement of Organization – May 9, 2012 – Changed the name of org to “icPurple.org” to reflect the chosen domain name.
- Second amendment to Statement of Organization – May 11, 2012 – Updated the filing to reflect the actual name in our incorporation filing, icPurple, Inc.
- 24 Hour Notice – May 17, 2012 – Our first chunk of spending, to produce some video spots.
- Filing Frequency Change Notice - May 21, 2012
- 24 Hour Notice - May 23, 2012
- Acknowledgement of Filing Frequency Change - May 24, 2012
- 24 Hour Notice - May 24, 2012
- 24 Hour Notice - May 29, 2012
- June Monthly- Jun 20, 2012
- July Monthly – Jul 20, 2012
Links to individual forms:
San Diego County Electronic Filing Homepage
(select San Diego and search icPurple, Inc.)
PDFs of County Filings:
- Statement of Organization
- Late Independent Expenditure Report
- Supplemental Independent Expenditure Report
- 496- Expenditure Report-Fletcher 1
- 496- Expenditure Report-Fletcher 2
- 496- Expenditure Report-Fletcher 3
- 496- Expenditure Report-Fletcher 4
- 496- Expenditure Report-Fletcher 5